Merry Christmas!!!

작성자:     작성일시: 작성일2006-12-22 11:42:58    조회: 3,310회    댓글: 0
사랑하는 쥬빌리 가족들에게,

성탄의 기쁨을 전합니다. 주 안에서 맞이하시는 크리스마스가 성도님과 가정에 예수님의 은혜와 평강으로 가득 찬 행복한 시간이 되기를 기도합니다. 바쁘신 손길을 멈추시고, 계속 조바심 나도록 우리를 떠미는 세상의 근거 없는 흥분을 헤쳐내시고, 조용히 마음 속에 예수님을 모신 것을 확인하시기를 바랍니다. 동방박사들처럼 먼 길을 갈 필요도 없이 바로 이 자리에 계신 예수 그리스도께 경배하시고 그 예배의 즐거움을 깊이 체험케 되시기를 기원합니다.

또 새롭게 펼쳐질 한 해가 기대가 됩니다. 2007년은 예수님의 좋은 소식이 이 지역사회에 편만하게 퍼져나가 시기, 질투, 미움과 악행이 여전이 우리를 실망케 하는 이 지역이 새롭게 되었으면 좋겠습니다. 하늘 아버지께서 함께 하신다는 소망 중에 지난 한 해 동안 마음에 쌓였던 아픔을 다 씻어 내셨으면 합니다. 더 깊은 기도와 더 부드러운 심령, 그리고 더 맑은 삶의 비전을 소유하게 되시기를 기도하겠습니다.

주님을 사랑하는 일에 동반자가 되셔서 곁에 서신 성도님들이 든든하게 여겨집니다. 저희가 성도들에게 격려가 되고 실망이 되지 않도록 계속 저희 가정을 위해 기도해 주십시오. 감사합니다.

샬롬,
박성일, 정은미, 정현, 정민, 정훈 드림

Dear Jubilee Family,

Merry Christmas!!!  Another year has quickly gone by us, but for us it was another joyful journey with you all.  Thank you for your constant friendship and prayerful partnership with us. 

May your Christmas be filled with the joy of the Lord, which is the only true remedy for our lonely souls away from our true home and still in a long journey towards it.  I think the clamoring noise of this world, with advertisements creating artificial cravings and many malls (merchandisal paradises) provide an illusory satisfaction, will continue to be around us, for this is just another way our society expresses human religiosity;  however, the truth of our incarnate Lord will stand tall in the midst of all this.  Christmas is really about Christ, isn’t it?  Today’s secularists, in their maddening pursuit of religionless and valueless society, will continue to assault the true meaning of this time:  I heard that it is not politically correct to say, “Merry Christmas!” but rather we should say, “Happy Holidays!”  But then, aren’t we missing the point of why we should be happy in the first place?  So, I say again to you: May your Christmas be fill with the Spirit of Jesus Christ, the true giver of faith, hope and love!!!

Exciting New Year stands just around the corner!  2007 will be a year of spiritual harvest in the Delaware Valley.  I pray that you will continue to serve God earnestly, deepening in your prayer life, cultivating soft and receptive heart, and finding greater clarity in your vision for your life.  PTL!!!

Grace & Peace,
    Park Family

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.